205mm Professional Grade Manganese Steel Alloy Concave Root Cutters Bonsai Tools Garden Scissors Purner
This cutter has a concave edge, which is used to cut the bonsai tree burl and root burl, and would make a circular concave incision. In the healing process, tree’s sap would cover this incision and let it heal quickly and excellently smooth.
- Made of high quality manganese steel alloy, sharp and wearable, not easy to break.
- Effective prevention of excessive force causing jaw injury.
- Cut branch root by leaving a small indented cut that heals with little or no scar.
- Ergonomic handles gives you a comfortable hold and allowing continuous use without fatigue.
- Ideal for removing small branches, protrusions by cutting at a concave angle.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Overall Length: approx. 205mm / 8.07inch
Head Width: approx. 50mm / 1.97inch
Maximum Opening: approx. 30mm / 1.18inch
Hnadle Length: approx. 170mm / 6.69inch
Package weight: approx. 218g
1 x Bonsai Root Cutter
1. Please allow 0.5-1cm error due to manual measurement and make sure you do not mind before ordering.
2. Please understand that colors may exist chromatic aberration as the different placement of pictures.